FloTron™ keeps monitoring the Plasma status at vacuum chamber in-situ, and control the reactive gas to stabilize the process in case of any unstable status happens.
The precise plasma analysis and process information is executed fast, enabling the stable mass production thru reliable and precise control mechanism.
| Verified control system
- FloTron™ hardware and software are optimized for the real industry environment and process which are very robust and stable.
- FloTron™ monitors the vacuum chamber status and plasma which makes the process operation very fast and controllable.
| Technical support
- We offer consulting services including process know-how and technologies, helping customer to operate the coater stable and optimize the required process.
- Precise plasma control and process optimized.
- Increase productivity and target utilization which help customer to have lower ownership and costs for production.
- Minimizing arcing during process.
- Stable Plasma generation.
- 3, 5, 7 channel available to meet various customer requirement
- Good combination of sensor and actuator
- Logging process data available
- Various interface available : Digital, Analog, PROFIBUS, PROFINET, EtherNet / IP
- Remote control available
|FloTron™ system size||3||5||9|
|(each provides power (+/- 15V or 24V), analog (0-5V/0-10V), digiital (TTL) and communication interfaces)|
|Analog inputs(BNC): 0-5 or 0-10 VDC; [optional] 4-20 mA DC||4||4||2 to 4|
|Option inputs (SMA 905): ‘PNT + filter’||up to 1||up to 3||up to 5|
|– Spectral range and resolution||200-900 nm/ 10 nm|
|Optical inputs (SMA 905): 2B-PEM®||1||1-4 (or bespoke)||1-4 (or bespoke)|
|– Spectral range and resolution||200-1040 nm/ 0.15-6 nm (multiple options available)|
|Remote control and status indication: digital inputs/ outputs (TTL)||3||5||9|
|Control algorithms||3 proprietary: PID, PDF, EPD|
|Power||External 120W (max) power supply provided. Wide mains input voltage 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 1.5A|
|GUI compatibility||Windows 8 or 10. Requires Java Runtime Environment 8 (JRE 8)|
|GUI computer requirements||[min] CPU: Dual-Core i3, 3Ghz, RAM: 4GB, OS:32 or 64 bit Windows 8 or later, VGA adapter: any [optimal] CPU: Quad-Core i7, 3.5Hz, RAM: 16GB, OS: 64 bit Windows 8 or later. VGA adapter: GeForce 8 and 100 series or higher|